My blog is about the anxiety and feelings people get when spring starts peeking around the corner. After weeks of nice warm weather. We get the April showers.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 30, 2008


Today when I woke up I looked outside and smiled at the rising sun. It has been 4 days since i had seen it. I can remember about two days ago when it was raining I was pissed. Then I saw a little bit of sun and started clapping. Ya it was a little weird. People who saw me probably that I was retarded. Thank god I wasn't doing the sun dance. I understand the reasons behind April showers and also that we shouldn't have 80 degree weather in the middle of April. It really messed with my head. For about that whole nice week I thought it was summer. Then the cold comes and the heat leaves along with my happy-ness. I don't hate rain or cold weather I actually don't like it really hot either. Its the coming out of the winter ways and dealing with wet. Spring Fever as lots like to say. That feeling of being anxious about the beautiful days of summer that are awaiting you and weather you will make it there. Good Luck getting through your rainy days or lazy days. (Storm clouds image from wildliferanger.com. Rainy street image from brendans-islands.com.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home