My blog is about the anxiety and feelings people get when spring starts peeking around the corner. After weeks of nice warm weather. We get the April showers.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lucky NUT 2

So, After my find on the lucky nut I tested it the next day. Failure! My race car ended up having fuel problems and my shifter mount broke. I can say the rain held off until the end of my race. I know my fuel is having problems catching fire. When I got off the track I was pissed. Not the person anyone wanted to speak to at that moment. That week me and my dad took apart the fuel pump and the fuel tank and realized the tank was filled with mud and water no wonder. So the day before my next race we replaced the gas tank and the fuel pump. We will see how it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home