My blog is about the anxiety and feelings people get when spring starts peeking around the corner. After weeks of nice warm weather. We get the April showers.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Lucky or Not


Today May 16, 2008 I am supposed to be racing. With the weather forecast being completely unpredictable all I can count on is my lucky NUT! No I'm not talking about what you are probably thinking about. I actually experienced a lucky shot that would only happen once in a life time. I could use its luck to spread sunshine. But I want to win a race.
I don't think its powers will actually give me anything or make the sun shine. But,
Can an object that has something coincidental happen to it mean its lucky or has something special about it. Well yesterday, I kicked this Nut off the ground at a cement wall. It ricochet off the wall into the air and landed in my pocket on the side of my shorts. Wow, I thought at first then I said now I have to keep this Nut in my pockets at all times to reveal any luck it may have.
Maybe this is really just a Nut. Or some coincidental Nut that I hold to build my self esteem.
If anyone has a story similar to mine or an object with the same feeling about it please comment me about it. Thx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home